A blog for people who are willing to read blogs.

Monday, November 22, 2010

A List Puzzle!

Here's something I was thinking about when I was naked in the shower:

If there was a list of things I don't have, Syphilis would be on it. That's good. However, so would Playstation 3. That's not so good.

If there was a list of things I will have in the next 5 years, it would be more likely that Syphilis is on there than Playstation 3. I'm not having much sex, nor am I licking toilet seats, but I just don't plan on getting a Playstation 3 anytime soon.

So, here's what I am trying to figure out. What list could I think up that might have Playstation 3 at the top and Syphilis at the bottom? Here are a few I thought of, but I would love to hear from all of you!

-Things that would shock me if a doctor found traces of in my blood.

-Things I would prefer Sarah Palin give up public speaking because of

-Topics for Michael Moore's next documentary (although it would be interesting to see him expose the corruption behind the syphilis industry.)

-Things that Sarah M. from high school will have years before I do. (She is still a practicing Christian, but give it time)

-Things I would rather involve myself with than play the computer game Myst




Actually, here is a list of things I would rather do than play Myst:

-Die

-Do homework

-Kill my friends

-Listen to Bjork

-Read books that don't even have pictures

-Get a boner near an old woman, then have her see the boner and ask me about it, and then reply "Well lady, it's this or Myst."

No comments:

Post a Comment